2022 Book Club for powerful transformation
I have long been associated with book nerdiness.
I am a lover of the written word and possess fond memories of diving into the lives of characters, stories, and other worlds found within the pages of a book cover. So it’s no surprise that when I take on a new hobby or interest, I turn to the written word to help me understand, explore, and launch into action. This was most certainly true when I fell in love with running and still holds true as I continue to work with clients and athletes to help them along their journey of transformation.
So for 2022, I have curated some of my favorite books. I want to give a full disclaimer, buying the book and letting it sit on a shelf is akin to getting strong abs by getting a membership to the gym and never going. Likely those abs aren’t going to magically appear just because you have an unused gym membership, right?!
However, if you put in the work by reading the books and exploring the topics with fellow, like-minded women, then I can assure you that you will absolutely be able to add more tools to your toolbox for transforming your life into one that you want and deserve.
You do not have to participate every single month, if one of the books doesn’t float your boat, that is fine, but the list was carefully curated to align with topics that are needed at different points in the year. So are you ready? I know you are! Here’s what you need to do –
- Join the RWFL Facebook Book Club page here >>
- Jump right on into the fun, introduce yourself and get into the weekly discussions.
- Keep an open mind, treat the books and the posts as a buffet, you don’t have to put everything on your plate. So you don’t have to agree or utilize every single portion of the book or the opinions of your fellow book club members. However, a growth mindset is achieved by seeing what can apply to you and help you in your personal journey.
- Attend the monthly book club meeting which will be held on the last Tuesday of every month at 8 pm EST.
- Everyone that is active within the weekly discussions will be eligible for a $10 gift card (1) for Amazon or Barnes & Noble to be awarded at the monthly zoom meeting (attendance to the meeting is not required to win).
Quick note – any kind of spam, rudeness, or bullying will NOT be tolerated. This doesn’t mean that a difference of opinion isn’t valuable, but please respect your fellow book club members, by practicing words of kindness, valuing their privacy, and just being a good human. Also, books are subject to change, but sufficient notice will be given.